Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gosh y'all... (I'm being honored)


Although I am nervous-nervous, because I heard my girl-crush Natalie Portman is attending, I can hardly wait for tonight... GOOD magazine and the Knight Foundation's new website, KnightPulse, are bringing together 5 community leaders for a night of inspiration, discussion and free Red Stripe. My favorite things!!!

If you're in LA, you can attend by RSVPing here.

*I'll be revealing my new CITYLABS org, which will debut in NYC, Chicago and LA this August. Basically I'll be creating giant 'community service fairs', so that thousands in each city can attend and discover/connect/join local and national non-profits and groups. I know we can answer President Obama's call for service. Now is the time, and I'm honored to be using my skills to connect organizations with new volunteers, donors and members. :) YES WE CAN.

No comments: