Saturday, December 13, 2008

AMAZING FIRST DAY!!!

I am so exhausted I can't see straight... Our first day was a HUGE success. Huge as is really big and really amazing, with thousands of people coming through! The feedback from everyone has been amazing (folks at the LA Times, to consumers who were blown away), and many-a-celeb shopped for things like the fab director Penny Marshall and Jon Heder (of Napolean Dynamite fame).

We're stoked for tomorrow and can't wait to see you! Don't forget to visit The Lounge and The Cafe areas for free BossaNova fruit juice, Izze, and Pabst.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,
sonja

*My friend, and great photographer, Rafael Cruz has constructed a photobooth so amazing that you won't want to miss out on the free fun. TRUST ME. It's amazing, with antique picture frames, vintage wallpaper and more... But you'll have to see it for yourself!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Hello!! I went to this today and I loved it so much! Thanks for being delicious. I hope that it happens again, and soon!

Exclamations!

Anonymous said...

I have commend you on putting such a great event together. Even speaking to a lot of the artists, they were all so excited to be a part of it. Congratulations! Hope to have it again next year!

Unknown said...

Sonja, that was an amazing event. I look forward to the Spring show. It was definitely my kind of shopping experience and my Christmas presents will really be special this year!